Organized by AIAA Intelligent Systems Technical Committee
July 29-30, 2019
At University of Cincinnati
Experts from Industry, academia, NASA, AFRL, Army, MITRE, and ONR will discuss on the following important topics related to intelligent and autonomous systems.
- Human Machine Interaction,
- Security of Intelligent and Autonomous Systems,
- Integrating Autonomy into Existing Ecosystems,
- Developing an Intelligent Systems Workforce.
- Opportunity to meet researchers and program managers from major programs across the nation.
- Open and intimate conversations with colleagues across a wide spectrum of disciplines on today’s top problems.
- Lightning Talk Competition and Poster Session for Students. Three cash awards sponsored by The Aerospace Corporation.
- Students interested in internships, fulltime jobs, and graduate school will be able to network with potential employers.
- Optional Tour of General Electric Learning Center on July 31st.
- John Langford, CEO Aurora Flight Sciences (A Boeing Company) and President AIAA.
- Tim McLain, Director Center for Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Brigham Young University.
- John-Paul “J-P” Clarke, Vice President of Strategic Technologies at United Technologies Corporation. Session: Human Machine Interaction.
- J. Sukarno Mertoguno, Program Manager, Cyber Security and Complex Software Systems, Office of Naval Research. Session: Security of Intelligent and Autonomous Systems.
- Parimal Kopardekar, Director Aeronautics Research Institute and Senior Technologist for Air Transportation System at NASA. Session: Integrating Autonomy into Existing Ecosystems
- Rich Granger, Managing Director, Workforce Development DriveOhio. Session: Developing an Intelligent Systems Workforce.
- Affordable on-campus housing at UC available to student participants.
- For complete details or to register, visit the home page for the 2019 AIAA Intelligent Systems Workshop @ UC.