Agility Prime Teamup Event – July 15-16, 11-5pm EDT
OFRN Supports Agility Prime Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Opportunity
OFRN is working with its Ohio partners to promote exciting news regarding Agility Prime! Through established networks and partnerships, Ohio is advancing electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft (eVTOL) technologies to support this national campaign. OFRN will continue ongoing research and project development in the areas of Unmanned Aerial Systems and Advanced Air Mobility to support and grow these capabilities among academia, industry and our government partners.
The virtual 2-day Agility Prime Teamup Event will focus on engaging the ecosystem, explaining the STTR process and promoting collaboration among industry and the USAF.
Large companies, small businesses, research institutions, universities, non-profits, as well as federal, state, or local entities and even individuals are encouraged to register for booths to showcase how their technology or service will support this new era of aerospace
Register for the Agility Prime STTR Opportunity Teamup Event on July 15-16, 11-5pm EDT
Register for a Virtual Booth in the Agility Prime Ecosystem
If you have questions or comments regarding either USAF or OFRN opportunities, please contact :
- Bob Tanner, OFRN Executive Director, email@example.com
- Becky Mescher, OFRN Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ohio Federal Research Network is managed by staff from the Wright State Research Institute (WSRI). WSRI has a COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan, which allows the OFRN to conduct business as usual. We are working at remote locations and can be reached via our contact page.
Entrepreneurs and Businesses: Launch Dayton – a program of the Wright State Applied Research Corporation – has created a website with COVID-19 resources to assist entrepreneurs and business owners.
The OFRN Mission
We have the mission to stimulate Ohio’s innovation economy by building vibrant, statewide university/industry research collaborations that meet the requirements of Ohio’s federal laboratories, resulting in the creation of leading-edge technologies that result in job growth for our state.
The OFRN Vision
The OFRN seeks to make Ohio the nexus for research that drives innovation and builds economic prosperity for Ohio.
The OFRN Capabilities
- Identify priority research areas that meet significant national requirements of the Air Force Research Laboratory, National Air and Space Intelligence Center, NASA Glenn Research Center and Naval Medical Research Unit leadership to support their missions and long-term viability within Ohio’s federal research portfolio.
- Identify existing Ohio universities and private sector capabilities and potential initiatives that align with federal research requirements
- Leverage resources and capabilities by aligning with significant and complementary programs, projects and initiatives in Ohio.
- Build on existing best practices nationally that create an innovative, proactive and sustainable enterprise for Ohio.
- Provide financial resources to stand up investment in research technology commercialization initiatives primarily through the Ohio Department of Higher Education Budget.
- Provide linkages to relevant Ohio business pursuit/capture activities.