When: May 16 -17, 2023
Where: Cleveland, Ohio
ABOUT THE EVENT:
The Summit brings together aerospace and supply chain stakeholders and representatives from across the United States to learn about the global aerospace supply chain landscape. Attendees will hear from various aerospace OEM’s speakers and thought leaders.
Key themes include:
- High-speed flight microelectronics
- Advanced air mobility
- Commercial space innovation
Global aerospace supply chain stakeholders and representatives, including manufacturers of all scales, small and large businesses, contractors, government, and academia.
The Summit will provide an overview of
- The Ohio aerospace supply chain, its needs, and opportunities
- Microelectronics (ME) in the aerospace supply chain and how Ohio supports ME manufacturing and development
- Commercial space and innovation opportunities in collaboration with NASA
- Future travel, high-speed flight, and advanced air mobility opportunities
- Engagement opportunities for aerospace supply chain representatives and stakeholders
More details, pricing and registratin information coming soon!