The event will be held on February, 27th, 2020 at the Blackwell Inn on Ohio State University’s campus, and is designed to bring together industry, academia, and government stakeholders to learn about various elements of the complex Urban Air Mobility ecosystem – including technology, policy, infrastructure, security, and business perspectives, and to better understand how Ohio can take a leadership role in this emerging market.
The day-long symposium will feature panels and speakers which address various elements of the complex Urban Air Mobility (UAM) ecosystem, including:
- Defining UAM and its specific use cases
- Vehicle design, enabling technologies, and certification
- Operational challenges: airspace integration, cyber-security, and traffic management
- Infrastructure: planning, zoning, and financing (with Public-Private Partnerships)
- Leveraging Ohio’s research, testing, manufacturing, and early use cases for UAM
There will be plenty of opportunities for networking throughout the event, such as our lunch and post-event reception. Guests are also encouraged to reach out to the event organizing entities to schedule follow up discussions and/or site visits to tour Ohio’s capability centers such as university research labs and the Ohio UAS Center.